ELCA Members Portal
The purpose of ELCA Members Portal
ELCA member’s portal is crated to support the work between ELCA partners and to stimulate high lever coordination between them. Partners are given the rights to do following actions:
- Sign up and create an ELCA account with their organization data.
- Create connections with other members.
- Exchange information and create information flow channels with those members.
- Create databases that will serve both contracting parties.
- Invite other members to join already created partnerships: this will create more deep connections between ELCA members and will also create different type and sized networks in ELCA network.
ELCA member’s forum will serve for following purposes:
- Create account at ELCA forum.
- Open new threads and ask questions.
- Answer other members’ answers.
- Rise topics that will be interesting for other partners.
ELCA members will be given an opportunity to start and run their own blog inside ELCA community which is a great chance to express themselves and share relevant and useful information between contracting parties.